Monday, October 27, 2008

WISHFUL THINKING

ASIDE FROM LAPTOP, FURNITURE AND JEWELRY, I WISH I CAN ALSO HAVE HELLO KITTY APPLIANCES IF I HAVE A NEW HOUSE .MY friend,Vangie has been telling me about financial freedom.yeah!!!Of course, who does not want to have it?How I wish I can easily buy all the things I want or I wish I can go to places where I wanna be like a cruise around the world(though I think ships are boring).How I wish I can spend money for all indigent patients so that they can be free from their woes.How I wish that I can be millionaire in my blogs so that I will not go out of the house and just sleep whenever I can...But life is complex.Hopefully, monetary freedom will come soon.I have done a lot of investments, and the best of this is what I have invested in heaven.I also have invested love in many places and gained a lot in paces. the root of evil is greed and I hope I can be some how different.







Custom Search






No comments: