Saturday, October 18, 2008

PANCAKE HOUSE,Oct 18,2008



i went out w/ my Sister,Sincere Corazon (she is 7th child in the family).We went to pancake house.I ordered my favorite roast beef and mashed potato.The brewed coffee with cream and brown sugar is superb!!!
Actually, roast beef became my favorite when i firstly ordered that food in an eatery in front of the gates of Nicasia V in Cavite (where I had my dormitory in La Salle Med School.) .Dr Brendan Ferrolino was my patient landlord who would come by in wee hours to open my door in cases i forgot my keys.He was also my favorite EENT consultant ever ever.Namimiss ko na nga ang Nicasia, ang la salle at ang pagiging mayaman.Sana di kami naulila para mayaman pa rin kami.Nakakaiyak.Someday, I will bounce back.I will never ever be poor again.I am striving hard to fulfill this promise. Other promises to my self is having liposuction.That is the most important thing for NOW.

No comments: