Saturday, November 1, 2008

MEMENTOS IN OUR ANCESTRAL HOUSE




mommy's tapayan (container for fermenting vinegar)



















Mommy's perfume


















PAPA'S BLACK TRAVELLING BAG AND MY MOTHER'S ELECTRIC FAN
this my favorite bedroom in my grandparent's house.This was where Almarie and I slept but she hated sleeping here because the color of the Micky Mouse on the pillows were yellow.she said it was not the real color of Mickey Mouse.
She asked me why should we sleep there."Bahay ko ba to?"she asked ,"Yes,love,"I answered."Marami tayong bahay.Bahay ni lolo, bahay ni papa at bahay ni Daddy."
Also on the floor was my papa's red electric insect repellant.He bought a lot of that .
I had that kind of electric fan in my dorm in med school.



























MY MOTHER'S KITCHEN UTENSILS






























MGA PALATON NI LOLA(Lola's plates)



























Lolo's glasses



























MY GRANDFATHER'S SOFA-it is older than me





















THE PRESENT CALAYAG KIDS ON LOLO'S SOFA































Custom Search






1 comment:

Unknown said...

they look like real treasures.heirloom na talaga ano? awesome how they're able to preserve all those. surely brings much childhood memories.